£23000 per annum
0118 907 3199
23 days ago
- Salary: £23,000pa
- Pay: £11.79ph
- 5 shifts across Monday to Sunday - Working 1 full weekend & 1 Saturday per month
- Working hours are between 8am – 8pm
- Contracted to 37.5 hours per week
- Benefits: 29 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), Pension scheme, Medical Cover, Share Schemes, Retail discounts
You will join the contact centre and manage a team of up to 15 Customer Care team advisors on behalf of a major UK bank. You will lead your team to ensure all customer calls are answered against company SLA and your team are providing excellent customer service.
Using your experience of managing a similar environment, you will coach and guide your team to understand the customers situation to provide suitable options that will resolve each customer situation and ensure the customer is supported on all banking queries.
You will need to lead and inspire your team with weekly meetings, monthly reviews and 1-2-1’s to ensure your team are working within company KPI's and achieving the requirement targets.
You will manager your team in a fast-paced environment where there can be little or no gaps in calls and you will be supporting our customers while navigating multiple systems so strong computer skills is a mu
If you are an experienced manager, looking to join a fantastic team and driven to enable you to lead a team in providing excellent service…….we want to hear from you
APPLY ONLINE TODAY and a member of the team will be in touch
A DBS and Financial check will be completed as part of the vetting process.
Team Leader: Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the ongoing coaching & development of all team members, ensuring that everyone is equipped with the necessary knowledge and tools to succeed
- Continually look to improve customer satisfaction and minimize customer dissatisfaction
- Immerse and engage your team in both the vision and values of your associated Client’s brand.
- Maintain healthy staff retention rates through effective management and ongoing team member development, whilst creating an environment that rewards, recognizes and encourages success at every level.
- Adhere to all quality procedures and associated time frames.
- Maintain effective relationships with service colleagues and key stake- holders to ensure the effective delivery of services.
- Maintain and develop a thorough and up-to-date working knowledge of the Clients services, including procedures, guidance and legislation to deal with inquiries
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a Call centre manager role
- Previous experience of providing the effective planning, organisation and development of a team
- Experience of delivering individual/group coaching to improve professionalism and overall metrics
- Motivate, develop, coach, train, induct employees to set performance standards, recognize achievement and deal with performance issues
- Experience of working within a contact centre environment
Role would be suitable for: Team leader, Team supervisor, Supervisor, Team Manager , Call centre Manager, Talent acquisition leader, call handler team leader, Customer service team leader ,call centre manager, call centre team leader, Call Centre Advisor, Customer Advisor, Complaints Advisor.