Meridian Business Support are currently recruiting for Consultant Psychiatrist, to join their experienced multidisciplinary team. Our Client offers a range of specific therapeutic programs and a range of occupational therapy activities both hospital and community based. Our Client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Consultant Psychiatrist to join our team of 4.7 consultants.
This role is full time - 37.5 hours per week and the salary is up to £160,000 DOE.
Consultant Psychiatrist Requirements
• Able to fulfil the role of Responsible Clinician to patients.
• You must hold a CCT, or equivalent, in Forensic Psychiatry, Learning Disability or General Psychiatry.
• Meet regulatory requirements, such as GMC registration and revalidation.
• The role may include participation in our on call rota on
• 30 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
• Contributory pension scheme
• Life Insurance Policy
• Medical indemnity cover
• Free on-site parking
• Excellent career development opportunities
Meridian Business Support is a recruitment specialist acting on behalf of our client as an Employment Agency for this vacancy.