Location; Cannington near Bridgwater
Salary: £18-£19k per annum
3 days 7.30am- 4pm
2 days 11.30am- 8pm
As the first point of contact at the site the Concierge must demonstrate excellent customer service and make all visitors to site comfortable with all arrangements.
Accompany visitors on site when needed and be the 'expert' on site. The Concierge will be based in the reception area to assist with reception duties and welcome guests/delegates. They will be the focus and "guiding hand" to arriving and current delegates.
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- T To be able to work effectively as part of the Reception/Concierge Team.
- Logging details of guests to site.
- Maintaining full and accurate written logs.
- To check al contractor passes ensuring all are up to date and valid.
- Direct visiting vehicles and delivery vehicles to the correct area when required.
- Organise storage/re-delivery of incoming parcels/post, distribute incoming mail.
- Post outgoing mail and organise/assist with courier pick-ups.
- Perform driving duties
- Maintain any luggage storage area in good order. Assist with labelling and identifying of
Guest's luggage as well as delivery to guest rooms.
- Check in/out guests when Reception is unmanned/or during peak times.
- Being fully aware of which rooms are occupied and which are not.
- Plan and set up rooms for upcoming events, as per organiser requests.
- Refresh and re-set rooms during the course of the day evening to ensure highest comfort standards are maintained.
- Ensure meeting rooms/areas are always neat and tidy and free from any excess/surplus furniture.
- To be fully conversant with the reception/facility computer systems including booking system and basic computer packages or have a willingness and aptitude to learn.
- Demonstrate a caring professional attitude at all times.
- Always maintain a smart appearance.
- Maintain the strictly no smoking policy that exists on Campus
- To take and pass on messages accurately.
- To be able to communicate with personnel at all levels.
- To be ready to change your own activities to meet different circumstances.
- May be required to cover security/reception duties during periods of absence
- To be responsive to the need to work extended/flexible hours if needed.
- To be friendly, pleasant and polite to your work colleagues
- To demonstrate a willing and positive manner.
- To attend team briefing and training sessions as required.
- Drive the company vehicles as required.
If you are looking for a new role please call Joe on 01924 205021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.