Are you looking for a new role in the New Year? We have a fantastic opportunity to work for a well established and respected Vehicle Preparation Centre based in Killingholme? A driving licence is essential for this role.
Due to the peak season approaching we are looking for Compound workers to start work in a busy state of the art body shop working with a high end car manufacture.
- Complete Pre Delivery of new vehicles where required in accordance with Company and Customer procedures and Quality Standards.
- Pulling vehicles from around the compound and putting them on charge
- Using a multi meter to check battery voltage
- Use a HHT (RDT) to action the readings on the system and locate the vehicles
- At all times follow procedures and to work to high quality standards
- Ensure all equipment is checked and safe before using, reporting any discrepancies to the Technical Team leader
- Ensure all equipment is calibrated as required and records maintained
- Sign out and return to stores any tooling or equipment as required
- Attend daily Team Talk as required
Monday - Friday 07:00 - 17:00 for training to give you an understanding of the terminal operations and compound systems. You will stay on this shift for approx 2 weeks or until you are fully trained.
You will then be moved on to an alternating shift pattern:
Week 1 - 6am to 3pm
Week 2 - 3pm until midnight
£8.21 per hour
* Must hold full UK driving license - Category B
* Must be over 23 years of age - due to insurance stipulations
* Must have held your license for more than two years
* No more than 3 points
* Must have no DR/DD/CD40/CD70/LC or TT99 endorsements
PLEASE NOTE APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE CONTACTED UNTIL AFTER NEW YEAR!
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.