£24000 - £26000 per annum
22 days ago
6 Months FTC
6 month FTC - £24,000 - £26,000 per annum (pro-rata)
Are you experienced in EHS Compliance administration, looking for a new challenge in 2021 and want to work for a world leading organisation & utilise your experience?
Our client, a leading engineering manufacturer specialising in steam, is looking for an experienced Compliance administrator to join their EHS team. The role at present is primarily work from home but you will need to be able to travel office in Cheltenham for 1 day per week.
- Contracted to 37.5 hours per week
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
You will bring solid working experience from a busy compliance administration team, experience of working within Health and Safety alongside being driven to ensure processes & systems are implemented accurately to support the compliance of all site activity.
You will be getting involved with everything from assisting with plan & delivery of EHS projects, checking accuracy & compliance of client & company information, monitoring corrective actions, completing compliance reports , identifying risk & trends within departments and supporting preparation for regulatory audits. You will be based in the South West and be required to be on site 1 day a week in manage passes and site access for other departments and work from home the rest of the week.
- Follow Health and Safety Policies to ensure a safe working environment for employees, visitors and contractor
- Engaged in raising of EHS concerns, Near misses and incident reporting.
- Support the global EHS team in policy deployment and compliance checks to ensure it is embedded consistently across the globe.
- Administrate and develop our EHS intranet page and be comfortable using Power BI to report on compliance levels in the group, issuing progress reports on different topics on a regular frequency.
- Assist with and coordinate regional EHS meetings and actions
- Manage compliance performance reports, identifying trends and issues of compliance & non-compliance within departments
- Providing hands on support as required to support the key activities across departments
- Must have previous experience in a compliance administration team
- Understanding of EHS law and practice
- Must be a team player and great communicator
- Must have excellent administration skills
- Nebosh certificate or equivalent is not essential but would be highly desirable
Please use the 'Apply' button. All enquiries are confidential. We look forward to hearing from you!