£11 - £11.50 per hour
0118 907 3199
about 2 months ago
Are you experienced in Compliance administration, looking for a new challenge in 2021 and want to work for a world leading organisation & utilise your experience?
Our client, a leading engineering manufacturer specialising in steam, is looking for an experienced Compliance administrator to join the team based in Falmouth.
- £11.00ph - £11.50ph – Hourly Rate
- Contracted to 37.5 hours per week
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday
- Work from home 4 days with 1 day in the office
As a Compliance Administrator you will play a vital role in supporting our company; ensuring day to day administration support for the compliance management team, to ensure an excellent compliance service level is followed across all departments.
You will bring solid working experience from a busy compliance administration team, alongside being driven to ensure processes & systems are implemented accurately to support the compliance of all site activity.
You will be getting involved with everything from assisting with plan & delivery of compliance projects, checking accuracy & compliance of client & company information, monitoring corrective actions, completing monthly compliance reports , identifying risk & trends within departments and supporting preparation for regulatory audits. You will be based in the South West and be required to be on site 1 day a week in manage passes and site access for other departments and work from home the rest of the week.
- Accurate & timely confirmation & update of compliance of records using the company database
- Providing hands on support as required to support the key activities across departments
- Ensure effective operation of compliance review & reporting systems and procedures
- Manage compliance performance reports, identifying trends and issues of compliance & non-compliance within departments
- Monitoring and reporting against compliance action plans & programs whilst maintaining accurate record keeping
- Manage generic mailboxes and enquiries, ensuring that they are directed to the appropriate area within required compliance framework
- Supporting with preparation for any internal & external audits
- Liaising with key business stakeholders to understand compliance requirements and make recommendations and implement solution.
- Must have previous experience in a compliance administration team
- Must be a team player and great communicator
- Must have excellent administration skills
- Extensive understanding of supporting compliance across internal audit processes as well as familiarity with external regulatory requirements
Please apply online today