Up to £41000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
Community Disability Assessor (Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Occupational Therapist)
Meridian Business Support is currently offering qualified healthcare professionals (Nurse, Physiotherapist, Paramedic and Occupational Therapist) an exciting opportunity to start a career as a Disability Assessor. You would be responsible for carrying out medical assessments and examinations and writing clear and concise reports for Personal Independence Payment (PIP) applications.
About The Role
- Conducting 3-4 face-to-face consultations with clients daily in order to assess the possible impact health conditions can have on their ability to carry out daily living activities.
- Assessing an extensive range of physical, mental and cognitive-related conditions.
- Gathering factual evidence together from each consultation and using it to write clear and concise medical reports via a pro-forma which will later be used for decision making purposes.
- Analysing and interpreting medical documentation provided by clients and using it as part of the assessment process.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 18-months post-graduate experience
- Must be IT competent
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Performance-related £1000 bonus at 9 & 18-month mark.
- Private medical insurance.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- Professional registration fee reimbursement
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10%
- Continuous professional development & support with re-validation
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more information, please contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 / Aluckie @ meridianbs . co . uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.