Are you experienced in Office/Commercial buildings Maintenance? Do you take pride in your work? Then I want to hear from you!
You are responsible for ensuring that the facilities across the site are well maintained and in good working condition.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Perform routine building and ground maintenance duties
- Complete weekly fire alarm testing
- Liaise with contractors for larger scale and more technical tasks when required including arrange quotes, scheduling works and overseeing completion of tasks
- Complete administrative duties, such as filling out forms and reporting maintenance statuses to the Facilities Manager
- Comply with all safety and health regulations
- Keep inventory of maintenance supplies and equipment
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance and repairs
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues; pro-actively look at ways to improve maintenance service throughout the business
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in working in an Office or a Commercial building
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Ability to read and interpret safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and other manuals and documents
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across all levels of the business
- Effective organisational skills and time management skills; able to meet tight, sometimes conflicting, deadlines when required
- You will need to hold a full driving license
This is a full time position offering circa £20,000 - £24,000 per annum (depending on experience) and offers fantastic benefits.
Please contact Gemma at Meridian on 01722 328 038 / 07876 250 477 to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.