Do you have a back ground in commercial lending? Or Mortgages? Are you passionate about offering exceptional service? If so, then please read on…. And send me your CV.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing company. Our client is a Financial Services provider, and they are looking for a Commercial Lending Associate to join the team in Basingstoke.
Role Summary: You will support the Development Finance team managing the back book of cases and new business deals.
- Assist in business development by taking broker and client enquiries and assisting with structuring and cashflow modelling
- Liaise with operations team to ensure drawdowns are processed, liaising with borrowers and their advisers
- Assisting with portfolio analysis and portfolio presentations
- Support with writing new credit applications
- Liaise with LPA receivers/administrators
- Research work for new and existing transactions including property prices; developer experience; contract structures; other credit metrics
- Assist in preparation of heads of terms/offer letters
- Support with the handling of any complaints
- Assist in reviewing loan documentation
- Development finance experience
- Credit skills, loan documentation preparation and regulation experience
- Cash flow modelling (Inc. excel)
- Understanding of residential development finance
- Experienced in loan structuring
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Research of residential market
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with being an expert presenter, able to deliver expert presentations clearly to non-technical audiences.
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £30,000 - £38,000 (dependant on skills and experience) based in Basingstoke. This role offers and fantastic working environment and great benefits.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.