£40000 - £50000 per annum + Great benefits
8 months ago
Are you experienced in Facilities Management for Commercial buildings? Do you have a passion for driving and implementing continuous improvement? Then I want to hear from you!
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take ownership of the business facilities. I am looking for a Commercial Facilities Manager, based in Salisbury.
You will be responsible for the delivery of forward thinking hard and soft Facilities Management services, driving excellent customer service.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Ensure facilities and processes are properly embedded, managing the maintenance, of business areas including reception, post room and canteen teams.
- Identify and implement improvements in service quality, performance, delivery and pricing
- Responding to issues and queries daily, resolving any problems with creative solutions
- Ensure the business is fully compliant with health and safety legislation and best practice
- Managing the relationships and contracts with third parties, ensuring quality of delivery and cost effectiveness, current suppliers include the building landlord, cleaning and security providers
- You will be responsible for the management of the facilities budget, and in control of small revenue works
- Work with procurement on any new tenders, raising POs and onboard new suppliers as required.
- Driving and implementing continuous improvement of processes and procedures using innovative thinking
- Ensuring the facilities agenda is in line with business strategy
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in working in an Office or a Commercial building
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- Experience of project management and dealing with sub-contractors and supply chains
- Knowledge of facilities management software packages is ideal
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and influence at all levels of the business
- Flexibility to travel to other locations
This is a full time position offering circa £40,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience) and offers fantastic benefits and a forward thinking environment.
Please contact Gemma at Meridian on 01722 328 038 / 07876 250 477 to apply and find out more.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.