£21000 - £24000 per annum + Great benefits
20 days ago
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well established and growing company. Our client is a Financial Services provider, and they are looking for a Collections Associate to join the team in Basingstoke.
- Interacting with a range of customers and third parties over the phone, managing their arrears on existing accounts
- Managing the maturity process of mortgage and loan accounts
- Delivering timely and accurate administration duties
- Delivering outstanding customer service within a regulated environment
- Building rapport and showing understanding, empathy and providing solutions to suit customers' needs and situations
- Maintain process and policy knowledge in line with FCA regulations
- Delivering first class service to both internal and external customers
Qualifications & Experience required:
- We are looking for someone with a background in Financial Services, ideally in Collections or lending
- Confident speaking to customers on the phone
- Previous experience in arrears or recoveries is preferable
- Previous experience working with mortgages is desirable
- Accuracy and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well as a team and under pressure
This is a full time role offering a salary circa £22,000 - £24,000 plus annual discretionary bonus (dependant on skills and experience) based in Basingstoke. This role offers and fantastic working environment and great benefits.
Please contact Gemma Lawrence at Meridian on 07876 250 447 to apply and find out more or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.