£21000 - £23105 per annum, Benefits: + Benefits
0151 556 2090
5 months ago
This is a homebased, full time permanent position with an immediate start!
We are looking for someone with great customer service and analytical skills, who has the ability to process various data within a healthcare setting.
You will be directly responsible for:
- Courtesy calls to ensure GDPR compiance and processes are strictly followed
- Facilitate any special requests from customers. i.e. Translators
- Diary maintanence i.e. creating,amending and cancelling appointments
- Deputise for the team leader in their absence
- Support the local office when business requires- full training provided
- Monday to Friday office hours
- No evenings, weekends or bank holidays to be worked
- Flexability in the workplace
- Competitve Benefits package
If you feel the Co-ordinator position may be for you or you are interested in finding out further information, please contact Liverpool Resourcers at Meridian Business Support by email Liverpool_resourcers@meridianbs.co.uk or call 0151 556 2090 // 07507 649175. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.