£12 - £14 per hour, Benefits: 33 days hols, life cover, company pension scheme
22 days ago
Shifts: days, with early finish on Fridays
Salary: £12-14 per hour, dependant on skill and experience
Contract type: permanent
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays on top which totals 33 days holiday, life cover policy, company pension scheme, lots of free parking.
A well respected precision engineering company in Gloucestershire are looking to hire a skilled CNC Turner to join their team as they continue to grow as a business. With a wide and loyal customer network and investment in new machinery, the company can offer job security.
This role is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Stroud, Stonehouse and surrounding areas.
Role & Responsibilities for CNC Turner
- Set and operate CNC lathes
- Machine parts for a variety of sectors
- Machine one off’s, small and medium batch parts
- Work from engineering drawings
- Edit programs where necessary
Skills & Experience for CNC Turner
- Experience of producing new parts
- Capable of full set up of CNC lathe from scratch
- Capable of editing CNC programs
- Recent strong experience with Fanuc controls
- Ability to work alone and to inspect own work ahead of first off inspection and mid-batch
- Broad experience within a subcontract precision engineering company
- Flexible can do approach to work
- Apprentice trained
To Apply for this CNC Turner vacancy
For more information, or to apply for this CNC Turner job please contact Tom Andrews at Meridian Recruitment - email@example.com tandrews (at) meridianbs (dot) co (dot) uk
Don't worry, not everyone has a CV already written. If you feel your skills and experience match what we're looking for, please get in touch and we're happy to help with a CV.