£28000 - £29000 per annum, Benefits: plus lots of overtime
about 1 month ago
Salary: As a guide, we're looking to pay a salary of £28,000 - £30,000 plus lots of overtime available. Please do get in touch to discuss your own salary requirements as we will do our best to meet your expectations.
Location: Gloucester, near Quedgeley/Tuffley
Job status: Permanent
A well respected precision engineering business in Gloucester are looking to add a skilled CNC Turner to their team. This is a brand new vacancy with the Company going from strength to strength supplying customers from a wide range of industries which in turn offers job security and good future prospects. This job is commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Cirencester, Tewkesbury, Stroud & Stonehouse.
Roles & Responsibilities for CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator:
Taking on this job, you'll be involved in the following...
- Programming, setting and operating modern CNC Lathes
- Machining stainless steel, aluminium & plastics
- Machining one off’s, small and medium batch parts
- Working from engineering drawings
- Editing programmes where necessary
Skills & Experience for CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator:
- Experience of producing new parts
- Recent strong programming experience with Fanuc controls
- Ability to work alone and inspect own work
- Broad experience within a subcontract precision engineering company
- Flexible can do approach to work
For more information or to apply for this CNC Turner Programmer Setter Operator position:
If you'd like to be considered for this vacancy or if you'd just like to find out more, please do use the 'apply now' button on this advertisement or get in touch directly with Tom Andrews on email@example.com tandrews (at) meridianbs (dot) co (dot) uk
Please note: we promise complete confidentiality.
No problem, if you have the skills and experience we're looking for, please do get in touch and I'll be happy to help.
Key words for search purposes: CNC Turner lathe programmer program programme