£34000 - £36500 per annum, Benefits: + very good benefits package
2 months ago
Shift: pm shift
Salary: £17.00 - £18.00 per hour + very good benefits package
A well-respected manufacturing company in Gloucestershire are looking to add an experienced CNC Sliding Head Setter Operator to join their team. This job is easily commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Tewkesbury, Malvern, Evesham, Worcester and surrounding areas.
Operating from well maintained premises, they can offer a good salary, job security and career stability as they have a sustainable customer base from a wide variety of industries.
This really is a great opportunity to join a company who are at the forefront of their industry and markets, a company who will ensure they look after your career, a company with sound expansion plans and where you can increase your earnings over time.
Roles & Responsibilities for CNC Setter Operator:
- Set and operate CNC sliding head lathes (also known as Swiss-type lathes)
- Machine parts for a variety of sectors
- Machine one off’s, small and large batches
- Work from engineering drawings
- Carry out in-process checks
- Make small edits to programmes and adjust for offsets where necessary
Skills & Experience for CNC Setter Operator:
- Experience of producing good quality parts to tolerances measured in microns
- Good experience of setting and operating CNC sliding head lathes
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to check your own work
- Flexible can-do approach to work
For more information on this CNC Setter Operator role or any other opportunities we have please contact Tom at Meridian Recruitment – 01242-246-020 or tandrews(at)meridianbs(dot)co(dot)uk
No problem! Get in touch, I’d be happy to help.