£12 - £13.50 per hour
about 1 month ago
Meridian Business Support are recruiting for machinists with experience in setting and operating CNC milling machines to work with a large, prestigious employer at their clean, modern premises in Cheltenham. The role is on day shift.
- Experienced in working with CNC mills
- Experience of setting and operating machines using either Fanuc or similar controls is essential for this role
- Competent use of gauges and tooling
- Experience in minor offset / program adjustments
- Experience with Okumas would be advantageous.
The work you will be doing ranges from small to medium batch sizes and you will need to be confident with working to engineering drawings to produce components in predominantly cast stainless steel (full inspection team backing). You will need to be familiar with using standard measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometers and depth gauges with minimal supervision too.
Monday - Thursday 7.45 - 4.45 and Friday 7.45 - 12.30.
Weekly pay at a good rate; clean, modern facilities and well maintained machines.