£13 - £16 per hour
about 2 months ago
Shifts: days, with early finish on Fridays
Salary: £13-16 per hour, perhaps more dependant on skill and experience
Contract type: permanent
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus all bank holidays on top which totals 33 days holiday, company pension scheme, lots of free parking.
A well respected precision engineering company in Gloucestershire are looking to hire a skilled CNC Miller Setter Operator to join their team as they continue to grow as a business. With a wide and loyal customer network and investment in new machinery, the company can offer job security. If you're a skilled CNC Miller looking for a job offering variety in the work you do, then this might be just the job for you!
This role is commutable from Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Gloucester, Stroud, Stonehouse and surrounding areas.
Role & Responsibilities for CNC Miller Setter Operator
- Set and operate 5 axis CNC mills using Heidenhain controls
- Machine parts for a variety of sectors
- Machine one off’s, small and medium batch parts
- Work from engineering drawings
- Edit programs where necessary
Skills & Experience for CNC Miller Setter Operator
- Experience of producing new parts
- Capable of full set up of 5 axis CNC mill from scratch
- Capable of editing CNC programs using Heidenhain controls
- Recent experiene of setting and operating 5 axis CNC Mills with Heidenhain controls
- Ability to work alone and to inspect own work ahead of first off inspection and then mid-batch inspection
- Broad experience within a subcontract precision engineering company
- Flexible can do approach to work
- Apprentice trained or years of experience
To Apply for this CNC Miller Setter Operator
For more information, or to apply for this CNC Miller Setter Operator job please contact Tom Andrews at Meridian Recruitment - email@example.com tandrews (at) meridianbs (dot) co (dot) uk
Don't worry, not everyone has a CV already written. If you feel your skills and experience match what we're looking for, please get in touch and we're happy to help with a CV.