£18 - £21.6 per hour + 33 days holiday + pension, benefits package
TA PSO Mill Poole_1570809405
8 months ago
ASAP or after notice
Job title: CNC Miller Programmer Setter Operator
Location: Poole, Dorset
Salary: £19.20 - £21.60 per hour / £38,900 - £43,800 + overtime + 33 days holiday + benefits
Hours: 5:00pm - 3:00am Monday to Thursday (4 nights per week)
Contract type: Permanent
A CNC Programmer / Setter / Operator vacancy has become available to work for a sub-contract precision engineering company who specialise in producing super-high quality components for the aerospace and automotive industry. Located in modern premises in Poole, close to some of the most beautiful coastline and picturesque landscape England has to offer.
This is a permanent role working night shifts, 39 hours per week Monday to Thursday. There is a great deal of overtime available right now too with flexible working either side of core working hours.
Starting pay rate negotiable depending on your experience between £19.20 and £21.60 per hour. Your pay rate will be reviewed every year and pay rises are achievable with time served and machine competence.
The company have been trading for many years and they are looking to build on their well established team of skilled engineers to maintain supply to long term customers.
Working in bright, clean and spacious premises with well maintained machinery and the latest equipment, the operation has to be seen to be believed - if you're used to cramped, dark, noisy working conditions which haven't seen investment in years, you'll be very impressed with the look and feel of this company's facilities.
A friendly and relaxed culture is ready to welcome a conscientious person who wants to join a team of skilled engineers.
Duties for the CNC Miller Programmer Setter Operator role include
- Programming, setting and operating CNC mills - 3, 4 and 5 axis using Fanuc controls, some Siemens controls although we can consider your application if you only have experience with Mazatrol or Heidenhain controls for example.
- CAD/CAM programming - Solidworks and Edgecam (training can be provided if your experience is with other software)
- Working with tooling engineer to identify correct tooling for machining new components
- Working to close tolerances for aerospace quality and traceability
To be successful as a CNC Programmer Setter Operator with this business
We're looking for a very good Machinist who can interpret customer drawings and diagrams and then program CNC milling machines from scratch, challenging the machine to produce high quality products to aerospace standards efficiently and effectively to achieve customer satisfaction and repeat business.
If you have experience of programming, setting and running machines with up to 3 axis in the past, then we'd be happy to hear from you because my client would be happy to support your development up to 4 and 5 axis programming.
Package on offer
- Hourly rate between £19.20 and £21.60 per hour to begin with, increases in salary can be achieved after time served and machine competence achieved.
- Lots of overtime available right now
- This position is a permanent job from day one working directly for our client, not a temporary or contracting role
- Lots of free parking always available
- Modern, clean facilities
- Well maintained CNC machines and latest equipment
- Opportunities for fully funded training
- Please get in touch for a complete benefits package
To apply for this CNC Programmer Setter Operator vacancy
Don't worry - we promise complete confidentiality.
No CV? not to worry - we can help with this too. please do give me a call or send me a quick email and we can arrange to talk at a time to suit you.
If you'd like to be considered as a candidate for this vacancy or if you'd just like to find out more, please do use the 'apply now' button on this advertisement to send in your CV or get in touch directly on 01242-246-022 or by email on tandrews(at)meridianbs.co.uk.
Key words for search purposes only: CNC Mill Miller Milling programmer program programming BH17 0GP
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.