£13 - £26 per hour
about 1 month ago
CNC machinists with experience in setting and operating milling machines required to work with a large, prestigious company at their clean, modern premises in Cheltenham on a Weekend Night Shift
Friday - Sunday 6pm - 7am.
(First 8 - 12 weeks would be training on day shift)
- Experienced in working with CNC mills
- Experience of setting and operating machines using either Fanuc or similar controls is essential for this role
- Competent use of gauges and tooling
- Experience in minor offset / program adjustments
- Experience with Okumas would be advantageous.
The work you will be doing ranges from small to medium batch sizes and you will need to be confident with working to engineering drawings to produce components in predominantly cast stainless steel.
You will need to be familiar with using standard measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometers and depth gauges with minimal supervision too.
Weekly pay at a good rate ; clean, modern facilities and well maintained machines.
Easily commutable from Gloucester, Tewkesbury and surrounding areas.