£12 - £13.50 per hour
29 days ago
Meridian Business Support are recruiting for a machinist with experience in setting and operating CNC Mill Turns to work with a large, prestigious employer at their clean, modern premises in Cheltenham.
- Experienced in working with CNC Mill Turns
- Ability to set and operate Mill Turn machines using Fanuc controls
- Ability to self inspect your own parts using manual measuring equipment
- Previous experience running Doosan, DMU, DMG, Mori Seiki Mill Turn's is desirable
- Competent use of gauges and tooling
The work you will be doing ranges from small to medium batch sizes and you will need to be confident with working to engineering drawings to produce components in predominantly cast stainless steel (full inspection team backing). You will need to be familiar with using standard measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometers and depth gauges with minimal supervision too.
Weekly pay at a good rate ; clean, modern facilities and well maintained machines and an early finish on a Friday.
Monday – Thursday 7.45am - 4.45pm and Friday 7.45am - 12.30pm
Easily commutable from Gloucester, Tewkesbury and surrounding areas.
Please use the 'Apply' button. All enquiries are confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.