£29120 per annum
0118 907 3199
about 1 month ago
Are you an CNC Maintenance engineer and looking for a new challenge in 2021, want to work in leading UK engineering company to unitise your experience?
Our client, a UK leading engineering company, is looking for an experienced CNC Maintenance engineer to support their quality team based in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
- £24,960 - £29,120
- Working Monday to Friday – Some flexibility may be required
- Contracted to 40 Hours per week
- 25 days holiday & Pension scheme
- Ideally from a Manufacturing/ Engineering background
As a CNC Maintenance engineer , you will be a vital part in the operation; You will take ownership of all service and repair of CNC machines & portable hand tools, we are looking for someone who has experience of the following CNC machines Bridgeport, Hitachi, Mazak, Okuma, Matsuura or Brother.
You will need to be electrical bias engineer with an understanding of pneumatics, hydraulics and mechanical skills. You will also take ownership introducing a level of daily / weekly operator TPM supported by suitable instruction documentation.
Experience/Skills & Competencies:
- Must be educated to HND/HNC in a relevant engineering discipline although strong experience supported
- Must be able to Install, modify, upgrade and repair factory infrastructure items to include compressed air lines & fittings, electric sockets, lights, network cabling, sockets etc. 17th edition electrical qualification, would be an advantage.
- Must at least 3 years’ experience working on CNC milling machines
- Must have experience of Brother and Fanuc machines
- Must have knowledge of CNC machine control systems including machine diagnostics
- Must be electrical bias with electrical understanding
- Experience in heavy equipment/plant background or tool room environment
- Must be capable of managing & adapting to fluid & changing priority workloads
Please apply online today