£26000 - £27000 per annum
19 days ago
On offer is a varied role where you will be setting and operating CNC milling machines as a team member of a manufacturing cell working on Day Shift. This is an excellent opportunities for CNC Machinists who are looking for on the job training, technical development and plenty of overtime opportunities to join our award winning client who are continuing to expand and grow their global engineering business.
• Setup and operate CNC milling machines
• Working to engineering drawings to produce components in predominantly cast stainless steel
• Inspect work for proper dimensions and be able to document results
• Working to production plans to meet production targets and KPIs
• Experienced CNC Setter/operator
• Knowledge of CNC mills/ mill-turns
• Competent in use of gauges and tooling, use of verniers, micrometers and calipers.
• Be able to inspect and verify own work to match quantity and quality standards.
• Experience of setting and operating machines using Fanuc controls is advantageous
Base Hours are Monday - Thursday 7.45 - 4.45 and Friday 7.45 and 12.30 with overtime available
What You'll Get In Return
27 days holiday
Enhanced Pension Scheme
Employer of choice , global business
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now', or call us to discuss the role.
Keywords for search purposes: cnc mills cnc milling cnc setter setting operator operating cnc machinist cnc mill-turns