CNC Setter / Operator - Day and Nights Shifts Available
We are looking for machinists with experience in setting and operating CNC lathes to work with a large, prestigious employer at their clean, modern premises in Cheltenham.
- Experienced in working with CNC lathes
- Experienced in machining stainless steel in 'bar' form but experience of working with 'billets' or castings will certainly be considered
- Experience of setting and operating machines using either Fanuc, Siemens, Mazatrol or similar controls is essential for this role
- Competent use of gauges and tooling
- Experience in minor offset / program adjustments
- Experience with Star, Okuma or Miyano lathes would be advantageous
The work you will be doing ranges from small to medium batch sizes and you will need to be confident with working to engineering drawings to produce components in predominantly cast stainless steel (full inspection team backing). You will need to be familiar with using standard measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometers and depth gauges with minimal supervision too.
Weekly pay at a good rate; clean, modern facilities and well maintained machines; fully subsidised restaurant; free on-site parking and an early finish on Fridays.
For more information or to apply for one of these positions, please submit your CV to this advert or send your enquiry to either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: CNC lathe turn turner turning mill/turn mill-turn setter setting operator operating machine machining machinist fanuc siemens mazatrol Miyano okuma star
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.