£8.50 - £10.00 per hour
PN CNC 05.02.2020_1580892960
8 months ago
Meridian Business Support are working closely with a key engineering client based in Paisley on their requirement for Engineering/Manufacturing Machine Operators to join their skilled workforce and forge a long term career within the business.
This is an incredible opportunity to be trained and up skilled within a well established organisation that will invest in you to ensure that you fulfil your potential.
- Reading and understanding engineering drawings
- CNC lathe operating skills
- Previous manufacturing / engineering experience at any level is highly advantageous
- A strong work ethic and an eagerness to learn
- Excellent verbal, numerical and written communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Innovation and problem solving ability
Main daily duties:
- Changing worn tooling in accordance with operational procedures.
- Running and maintaining up to 7 sliding head CNC Lathe machines
- Inspection of components produced throughout the shift
You will start on an hourly rate of £8.50ph / £10.00ph (depends of experience) on a day shift training schedule which will increase as you are trained and experienced in different aspects of the role and move on to their continental pattern (12 hour shifts - D/S and N/S including weekends).
After initial training period salary: £22k - £30k - depends on experience.
Possible immediate start. This is full time job opportunity for the right candidates.
If you are interested then if you can send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.