£18 - £20 per hour
8 days ago
Meridian Business Support are recruiting for a machinist with experience in setting and operating CNC lathes to work with a large, prestigious employer at their clean, modern premises in Cheltenham.
- Experienced in working with CNC lathes
- Experience with Stars / Miyani lathes would be advantageous.
- Experienced in machining stainless steel in 'bar' form but experience of working with 'billets' or castings will certainly be considered
- Experience of setting and operating machines using either Fanuc, Siemens, Mazatrol or similar controls is essential for this role
- Competent use of gauges and tooling
- Experience in minor offset / program adjustments
The work you will be doing ranges from small to medium batch sizes and you will need to be confident with working to engineering drawings to produce components in predominantly cast stainless steel (full inspection team backing). You will need to be familiar with using standard measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometers and depth gauges with minimal supervision too.
Weekly pay at a good rate ; clean, modern facilities and well maintained machines.
Monday – Thursday 6pm – 6am
Easily commutable from Gloucester, Tewkesbury and surrounding areas.
Please use the 'Apply' button. All enquiries are confidential. We look forward to hearing from you.