£35000 - £37000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
2 months ago
Clinical Disciplines: Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic
Location: Blackburn (Home Working Due to Covid)
Starting Salary £35,000 + Excellent Benefits
Hours: Monday - Friday Office Working Hours
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical Assessor, which at present would be a home based position due to the pandemic.
You would be conducting face to face assessments (telephone at the moment due to COVID-19) with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for a health care professional to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career.
There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) – no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Salary increase by £1000 after 9 months and again after 18.
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (HCPC/NMC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- OTE Scheme
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to re-validate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more.
If you are interested in the Clinical Assessor position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards by email on e. upton-edwards @ meridianbs. co. uk at Meridian Business Support / 07387 104 978. Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch