£37333 per annum
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
Homebased or Office based
Starting Salary: £37,333
Full Time / Part Time: Mon – Friday Office Hours
NO WEEKENDS, NIGHTS OT SHIFT WORK AND BANK HOLIDAYS OFF!
Clinical Disciplines – RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
If you’re looking for a Full Time or Part Time Nursing role that is a step away from the long unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and are looking for new challenges to develop your skills and career with also amazing benefits scheme, you may want to consider one of our roles as a Disability Assessor.
Meridian Business Support is offering opportunity to use your medical knowledge and clinical skills as well as developing them to work as a Clinical PIP Assessor. You will be conducting thorough face-to-face or telephone assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) you will be completing reports that will be used in the decision-making process, which will be taken place from you own home.
Nurse Disability Assessor requirements:
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 12 months post graduate experience
- MUST be IT competent – Talk and Typing, Microsoft Packages
- Strong interpersonal Skills
- Don’t require previous PIP Assessor experience
- Full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from start date.
We have selection of two roles to choose form:
- Homebased: permanent remote vacancy conducting thorough telephone assessments from your own home. (equipment is provided)
- Front office: conducting face-to-face assessments at your local assessment centre
Nurse Disability Assessor role:
Shifts are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm (Office Hours)with Bank Holidays off! After training working hours can be flexible between 8am – 8pm Monday to Sunday
- We will provide you with all the training you need to move from a patient facing role into an office/home based Disability Assessor position, the Trainers, Mentors and Clinical Support Leaders are a supportive bunch on hand day to day to guide you through your initial training period, coaching with a buddy and ongoing advice once you have gained DWP Approval.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private Medica Insurance
- Annual leave (Buy/Sell Scheme)
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & Support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary
Email: cjones @ meridianbs.co.uk