Up to £42000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Carly - CLNPSYNOTT_1609236907
29 days ago
Clinical Psychologist - Nottingham Area - 22hrs Part time - £42,000 Pro Rata plus benefits
This client is a leading Health and Social Care provider with a presence across the country. They focus on the welfare of Adults with Learning Disability and Mental Health with some specialist services such as Forensic. They focus on providing quality care at all times in a variation of settings including residential, supported living and outreach. They also operate in a not-for-profit bases and invest their funds back into the services to ensure clients and staff are the focus of all decisions made.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Psychologist to join our friendly team in Nottinghamshire. As the Clinical Psychologist you will be responsible for having clinical oversight in a community-based personality disorder service. You will manage the implementation of the Core Therapeutic Programme based on Psycho Social Interventions for group settings and on an individual basis.
This team is a new, community-based service which offers support to people with diagnosis of personality disorder. They provide support using a combination of face to face and digital technology to deliver strengths based and psychologically informed practice. You will be supported by a team of psychology practitioners and peer support workers.
You will use your skills and knowledge to provide regular supervisions that encourages reflective practice and will inspire your team, as well as providing clinical training and guidance to the team to ensure high quality interventions are provided. You will also undertake specialist psychological assessments of service users and will liaise with wider colleagues from the NHS trust
You will also take a leading role in evaluating and monitoring the service by designing and implementing service related research an evaluation.
The role is 22.5 hrs (salary is pro rata)
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work for a supportive and inclusive employer.
To apply for this role, you must have the following,
- Up to date HCPC Registration
- Experience in delivering psychological services
- Experience of training staff is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic
You will be offered a salary of £42,000 (pro rata), and will be able to take advantage of the following benefits
- Comprehensive Learning and Development opportunities - we are Investors in People Silver accredited
- 33 days holiday, increasing with each year of service until 35 days. Plus the option to purchase additional holidays
- Flexible benefit options including, bike to work schemes and season ticket loans
- Competitive Pension and Life Assurance scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme and access to online Health and Wellbeing support
- Flexible working patterns to support work/life balance
- Access to a wide range of discounts including Cinema, Groceries and Gym.
If you want more information on this role, or want to apply direct, please call Carly at Meridian Business Support on 07469-351-714. or send CV.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.