£42932 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefts
0151 556 2090
3 months ago
Starting Salary: £42,932
Meridian Business Support is currently on the search for a Clinical Operations Manager that is looking for a change in role. We are representing a well-established multi-professional team that is the leading provider of health-related government services. Our client is clinically led, which means that many of their senior leaders are healthcare professionals themselves which creates a great environment for shared learning, progression, and networking.
As the Clinical Operations Manager you will be a key member of the management team. You will be working closely with other Clinical Operations Managers and the Regional Manager to delivery excellent clinical quality. You will also work with the wider clinical support team to facilitate the quality of the PIP contract.
About the role
- As the Clinical Operations Manager you will be a key member of the management team. You will lead and support a team of Disability Assessors in delivering excellent clinical quality.
- Play a crucial role in the disability assessment process - a service that touches the lives of millions of people in the UK.
- Work autonomously in clinic (over the phone from home during Covid restrictions) to assess the cases of people living with conditions who are applying for the PIP benefit.
- Clinically and operationally line manage a team of Disability Assessors
- To deliver training effectively
- To continue to modify and improve clinical support based on self-reflection and new starter feedback
- To maintain accurate records of Disability Assessors performance and support plans
- To assist the Regional Manager, and other managers, with additional duties as required
What you will get in return
- Salaries starting at £42,933.30
- Cost of your professional membership covered by Advo
- 25 days annual leave (+ bank holidays)
- Sick-pay up to an annual cap
- Flexible / part-time working & family friendly ethos
- Accredited training and support programme provided
- Opportunities to work from home
- Discounts and other perks
- Charity time gifting
- Extra cash rewards and incentives
- Free physio and other wellbeing support
- Extensive knowledge of the PIP assessment process (Desirable)
- Mentoring duties in your current role or previous position
- Full HCPC/NMC registration
- Skilled in report writing
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work towards set targets
- Management or Leadership qualification (Desirable)