£51000 - £59000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
20 days ago
Clinical Nurse Lead (RMN)
Borehamwood Area - Up to £59,000 Plus benefits
This client is a well-established mental health service with the High Dependency unit at the heart of the company. They also have multiple Supported Living Units to support people with Mental Health integrating back into the community.
We are looking for an experienced RMN to join the friendly and supportive environments to complete a Nurse Lead role within the hospital. This is a 32 bed High Dependency unit for people with Personality Disorders as well as people suffering from Psychotic episodes. This is a beautiful property that boats facilities such as library, therapy studio and grounds.
You will take the lead on shift, and will take responsibility for the following,
- Facilitate referrals and ensure reports are done to a high standard and within time limits
- Act as primary nurse to all patients
- Administer medications and update records
- Investigate and respond to all complaints and serious incidents
- Effectively coordinate and effectively co-ordinate, manage and run the operations of the hospital, providing clear guidance and support to the qualified nursing and support team while engaging and working with the wider hospital MDT
- Effectively manage nursing staff team and do line management supervision, appraisals, sickness & absence reviews and to produce performance management frameworks for designated nurses & other staff members
Along with other nursing duties within the service. Most of all, we want you to be friendly approachable and committed to the care of our patients and quality care at all times.
You will be required to work 3 and 4 shifts a week, from 8:00 to 8:30pm, with some nights if the service needs the help.
To apply for this role, you must have the following;
- Experience as RMN
- Experience in a supervisory position (desirable)
- Friendly and passionate about your job
- Enthusiasm for ongoing learning and development.
You will be offered a salary of between £51,000 to £59,000 as wall as being able to take advantage of the following;
- EAP (employee assistance programme and rewards scheme)
- Pension contributions
- Parking on Site (limited)
- Excellent development (currently have staff being funded as music therapist and some being developed to clinical managers)
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Supportive, team orientated environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced RMN to take the next step in their career, or for an exiting clinical lead to start a new and exciting challenge with a great organisation.
If you think this may be the role for you then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes; m. 07876865570 | e. firstname.lastname@example.org
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.