£35000 - £38500 per annum, Benefits: + OTE & Excellent Benefits
about 1 month ago
Clinical Disciplines: – Nurse RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Starting Salary: £35,000 + Excellent Benefits and OTE (£38,500)
Hours: Monday - Friday, full and part time office hours available - no weekends, nights or bank holidays are required
Virtual Training Completed – No Travelling Required.
We have an exciting and new opportunity that will allow registered Nurses (RGN, RMN, RNLD) Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Paramedics to continue utilising their clinical skills remotely from home in a new environment.
These roles are hybrid - allowing you to work as both a Front office and Back office Assessor (Telephone Assessment and Paper Based Reports keeping your role varied on a daily basis)
This dual role will see you utilising your assessment skills to determine how an individuals health condition affects their day to day tasks some of your duties will include:
- Reviewing PIP cases, including terminal illness cases and cases where further evidence has been requested or submitted.
- Carrying out medical file work
- Liaising with other health practitioners
- Conducting telephone assessments in order to produce a high-quality report for the Department of Work and Pensions.
Previous experience as an Assessor is not required as full comprehensive training is provided and is carried out virtually from home.
The role requires a minimum of 24 months postgraduate medical experience, strong clinical knowledge, good decision-making abilities and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills. You will also be required to have good IT and typing skills in order to complete the reports.
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package:
- 25 days annual leave (plus all bank holidays) with the option to buy and sell annual leave
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
- Life assurance, private medical insurance with options for your family and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to re-validate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
- Extended clinical knowledge and expertise in a new direction while enjoying an improved work-life balance; no weekends or nights.
- Medical knowledge growth around a wide range of conditions: physical, mental and cognitive allowing you to broaden your skills.
- Full in-depth training provided; where you gain a new qualification and become a government accredited Disability Assessor.