INTERIM CLINICAL DEPUTY MANAGER initially for 8 months with possibility to extend
We are currently recruiting for an Interim Clinical Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) to support the Home Manager and care team to deliver outstanding levels of care to all residents. It’s a priority for us to couple great care with meaningful and enjoyable experiences, all delivered with dignity, compassion and kindness.
As Deputy Manager you will
- Have NMC Active Registration with extensive post registration experience, including experience held at a senior supervisory level
- Work 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday, with the flexibility to work outside these hours as and when the Home requires, and have shared on-call responsibilities
- Possess strong leadership and management qualities
- Be a visible leader in the home supporting the operation of a twenty-four-hour business.
- Have the ability to oversee the induction of all new employees and participate in the training and development of the team.
- Play an active part in the recruitment, assessment, and supervision of the team.
- Have the ability to Deputise in the overall management of the care home as required by the Home Manager
- Communicate professionally with visitors including family, friends, and other external stakeholders.
- Be happy to undertake managerial and leadership responsibilities
- Be confident in supporting the Home Manager with the financial effectiveness of the home, ensuring the home operates within budget through effective use of resources and identify areas to improve efficiency.
- Have previous experience working within a nursing home setting would be desirable
- An experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN)
- Registered with a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.
- Passionate, caring, fun and energetic, with a genuine commitment and desire to make a difference in the lives of the residents we care for every day?
- Committed to your own personal development and growth, and to the development of our nursing services?
- Previous care home management experience preferred but not essential
- A good understanding of the elderly nursing care environment and the policies and procedures that are set
We offer you a great range of benefits, which include:
- Salary of circa £45,000 per annum
- 28 days annual leave pro rata
- Access to excellent training and ongoing development
- Free onsite parking
- NEST work place pension contributions
- Long service awards
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £45,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- Health & wellbeing programme
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person