£19 - £20 per hour
0151 556 2090
14 days ago
Permanent - Full Time
Salary £19 - £20 p/h
Hours 40 per week
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a caring and professional RGN/RMN Deputy Manager to support the Home Manager at a residential home in Steppingley, Bedfordshire to support a 24 bedded home designed for older people with dementia. The home provides a specialist dementia nursing service, working in partnership with Central Bedfordshire PCT and Local Authorities. The home offers a supportive environment with en-suite bedrooms and comfortable lounge areas.
Your caring and professional approach goes without saying, as does your strong work ethic, reliability and ability to build solid working relationships. In return, you will receive the support of some of the most outstanding nurse leaders in the sector, market-leading rates of pay and almost limitless opportunity for career progression.
The qualities and skills we look for:
- RGN/ RMN Qualified & NMC (Nursing & Midwifery Council) Registered
- Previous older peoples care experience is desirable but not essential
- Caring & compassionate with an excellent clinical track record
- Passionate about delivering outstanding care to older people
- Excellent organisation & leadership skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexible, professional and committed to being the best
- Quality driven with a desire to continually improve yourself & our services
In return, we will give you:
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards.