Clinical Delivery Manager
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client who is a leading and award winning provider in injury rehabilitation case management, have an exciting opportunity for a position for a Clinical Delivery Manager.
The Clinical Delivery manager will be instrumental in delivering our clients vision to be the number one rehabilitation provider in the market. This role sits alongside Operations Manager but has the focus on clinical skills and outcomes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment of health professionals into the business
- Running of clinical induction program with all new starters
- Assessment of staff against the clients case management competency framework
- Review of complex cases to ensure effective interventions are in place on cases
- Running and analysis of the clients audit programme
- Attendance at customer/ stakeholder meetings to promote use of rehabilitation within the insurance market
- Coordination of in house CPD program
- Management of complaints
Our client is looking for someone with both strong case management and clinical reasoning skills that has had experience in a supervisory or management role. You will need to attend the Liverpool office on a regular basis and be able to support our nationwide case managers.
If you are interested in the Clinical Delivery Manager position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please apply to this advert or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com You can also contact Jen Carlisle at Meridian Business Support on 01 51 556 20 90
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.