Clinical Delivery Manager
£44,000 - £51,000
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Our client is a diverse medical reporting agency with a commitment to continually improving Clinical Quality and supporting our Medical Experts to achieve the highest standards. They are looking for someone to join their Clinical Team who is passionate about improving standards, supporting and developing clinical staff as well as delivering a professional service to clients across areas such as; health surveillance, vocational assessment, end of life, occupational health and long-term illness.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Facilitate cross business clinical audit programme, ensuring data is effectively maintained and accurate
- Provide feedback to Medical Experts following audit outcome as well as developing individual plans to support Experts to improve standards
- Review cross business audit results and trend analysis to inform identification and delivery of relevant training to continually improve standards
- Provide professional leadership, advice, support and guidance to the multidisciplinary medical expert panel
- To maintain valid and up to date registration with the NMC and comply with NMC guidelines in relation to professional issues and clinical supervision
- To maintain a flexible approach to the role according to professional, service and business needs
- Undertake medical assessment of clients on behalf of our customers
- Produce high quality medical reports following assessment
- Experience of evaluating service delivery against professional and internal frameworks and standards
- Experience of delivering care in the fields of vocational assessment, end of life, occupational health and long-term illness
- Excellent computer literacy skills and experience of working with databases and spreadsheet
- Ability to collate, review, analysis and present data
- Able to manage difficult conversations as well as accept and deliver constructive feedback
- Excellent patient interaction skills
If you are interested in this position and would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please apply to this advert. Alternatively email your CV to Liverpool_Resourcers@meridianbs.co.uk. You can also contact Jen Carlisle at Meridian Business Support 0 7 4 6 4 5 4 2 0 1 5
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.