£35000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible working
01392 423 301
23 days ago
- Exciting new career path
- Welcoming, friendly and Innovative business
- Continuious training and development
- Will consider part time/ Flexible working
Maybe you're an Informatics pharmacist who enjoys working with clinical data and systems? Maybe you're a RGN, GP or a Paramedic and considering career opportunities within digital healthcare? May you just want to find out more about becoming a Clinical content Analyst and the benefit's of working for this innovative and forward thinking company. Read on to find out more about your next career move?
A well established and growing solution-oriented company, focused on the quality and usability of clinical information are looking for a Clinical Content Analyst to join their friendly supportive team. They are a company who want their employees to thrive and strike the right balance between working independently and collaborating with diverse cross-functional teams.
An Overview of the Role
The Clinical Content Analyst will utilise his/her clinical knowledge and expertise to assist the company with leveraging data quality and technology to improve patient care. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of clinical content and algorithms used to support health care data exchange, use of clinical data withing Electronic Health Record systems, data quality audits and NHS reimbursement processes. These concepts are essential to the improvement of health care data quality, hence creating knowledge to further guide clinical research and deliver improvements in patient care.You will receive excellent training and development whilst growing your career.
- Clinical background with relevant certification or degree.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a clinical care setting
- Logical mindset and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Willingness to work on a variety of tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with health care data management, clinical informatics, and/or data analytics?
- Experience of work related to clinical coding within a GP practice?
- Familiarity with creating, curating, and/or mapping between standard medical terminology and proprietary content
- Familiarity with design, creation, and/or usage of clinical decision support systems and/or clinical data analytics
- Flexible partial home working arrangements
This is a business who will provide you with a flexible, fun and friendly environment whilst you carve a new career within this exciting and innovative sector. They will offer you flexible working as well as excellent on going training and development.
If you would like to explore this exciting opportunity further please apply below and Mags Rendle will be in touch to discuss the role and the company and answer all your questions. Or call Mags on 07788 978 468.