£34000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible employer
01392 423 301
2 months ago
Attractive salary being offered
I am seeking a Pharmacist who is looking to carve a career within a new direction? Maybe you're an Informatics pharmacist, or a pharmacist who enjoys working with clinical data and systems? Maybe you've considered utilising your experience within a digital healthcare company and becoming a Clinical Content Analyst before?
This is a successful and growing business offering a dynamic and supportive environment, where you can be an integral part of their advancement. They are a fast-paced solution-oriented company, focused on the quality and usability of clinical information. Their employees thrive when they can strike the right balance between working independently and collaborating with diverse cross-functional teams.
Read on to find out more about your next career move working in digital/IT health care?
An Overview of the Role
The Clinical Content Analyst will utilise his/her clinical knowledge and expertise to assist the company with leveraging data quality and technology to improve patient care. You will be responsible for the development and maintenance of clinical content and algorithms used to support health care data exchange, use of clinical data withing Electronic Health Record systems, data quality audits and NHS reimbursement processes. These concepts are essential to the improvement of health care data quality, hence creating knowledge to further guide clinical research and deliver improvements in patient care.You will receive excellent training and development whilst growing your career.
This is a superb opportunity to utilise your clinical experience within a first class and flexible tech business. You will be working with a small friendly and supportive team, whilst developing and growing your career within the Digita/IT Tech sector.
- Apply clinical knowledge and expertise to create and maintain proprietary content following established procedures and best practices.
- Research, evaluate, and interpret medical literature and other evidence to maintain clinical content and algorithm utilising standard clinical terminologies.
- Conduct thorough peer reviews to ensure content consistency, clarity, and accuracy.
- Collaborate with colleagues to proactively identify solutions to problems or issues.
- Apply clinical knowledge and expertise to assist with new product development and enhancements.
- Support client and internal discussions by sharing clinical information and subject matter expertise as needed.
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise and thought leadership to the industry by providing marketing, consultative sales and post-sales support
- Clinical background with relevant certification or degree.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a clinical care setting
- Logical mindset and meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Willingness to work on a variety of tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with health care data management, clinical informatics, and/or data analytics?
- Experience of work related to clinical coding within a GP practice?
- Familiarity with creating, curating, and/or mapping between standard medical terminology and proprietary content
- Familiarity with design, creation, and/or usage of clinical decision support systems and/or clinical data analytics
- Flexible partial home working arrangements
If you would like to explore this exciting opportunity further please apply below and Mags Rendle will be in touch to discuss the role further.
Or call Mags on 07788 978 468 before applying?