£41000 per annum
0151 556 2090
KQ-14 £41k (BO)-1
about 1 month ago
Clinical Disciplines: – RGN, RMN, RNLD, Occupational Therapist, Physio, Paramedic
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Starting Salary: £41,000 with Excellent Benefits and incentives
Hours: Mon – Fri 9-5 – part time available after training - no weekends, nights, or bank holidays
Currently home working due to COVID-19
This is an office-based role and no two days will ever be the same. Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities you will be analysing, each day will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge.
Working within a small team you will receive individual cases that will be worked on via telephone interaction as well as frequent contact with GPs, Consultants and Specialist Nurses. Candidates will be reviewing a case load and completing a report based on medical evidence they obtain. Suitable candidates will be required to use their clinical knowledge and expertise to analyse medical evidence and prepare reports.
Further Training - The role is recognised by the NMC and HCPC so revalidation will continue. A fully interactive process for signing off revalidation, which is managed by your Clinical Senior Lead via monthly 1-hour CPD modules topics.
Career Progression - Opportunity to widen the scope of your role at specific points. At 6-month mark, there are various specialist roles that you can move into offering your growth in your career.
Further Key Points:
- Once training is complete you can enjoy up to 50% home working.
- Flexible hours within role.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with revalidation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
- NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years - Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent with good typing ability
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills