Clinical Branch Manager
Salary: £30K - £45K + uncapped bonus + excellent benefits
Location: Manchester, Salford Quays
Meridian's Health division has been established for over 10 years and has built a reputation for exceptional compliant service across the major frameworks. The business is currently focused predominantly on the NHS supplying both non clinical and clinical staff mainly up to band 5.
We are looking for a new leader for the clinical side of the business who can return this sector to growth. You will be somebody that can capitalise on the frameworks we are on whilst also being alive to opportunities both off framework and in the private sector. All our clinical staff are currently based in Manchester and Stoke but with Meridian's national network of branches there is the scope to significantly scale up this business.
Meridian Business Support are one of the largest award winning independent Recruitment Consultancies in the UK and this year are proud to be celebrating 30 successful years within the recruitment industry.
In return for hard work, we offer a great place to work, great benefits, talented people, training and development including industry accredited qualifications, progression and an annual awards conference and dinner!!
- Proactively drive branch sales, maximise revenue, and increase profit margins; to ultimately increase the profitability and sales revenue of the branch
- To continue to identify and capitalise on new business opportunities and ensure that strategy is set and realised by the team
- To ensure all Company operating policies and compliance procedures are adhered to. To liaise with the compliance team with regards to branch audits and best practice methods, where necessary
- Full P&L responsibility for the branch, including forecasting and the setting of annual/quarterly budgets
- To motivate, coach, develop and monitor the performance and skills of all staff, ensuring their maximum contribution to the success of the branch
- To ensure that all members of the branch provide the highest standard of professionalism to clients and candidates
The Successful Candidate will have:
- Have a proven track record within the Recruitment Industry as a Clinical Branch Manager
- History of successfully managing business growth and a team of people
- Have excellent networking abilities, strong influencing and persuasion skills
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver challenging financial targets; while producing profitability for the branch and company
- Strong business acumen
- Good market knowledge
- Driven with strong leadership skills
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest privately owned recruitment agencies in the UK
- Excellent starting salary, uncapped bonus scheme and flexible benefits
- Unlimited fast track career development opportunities
- Free onsite parking
For more details regarding this fantastic opportunity please contact Dawn Fish, Talent Acquisition Manager at Meridian Business Support on 07734 147479 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the offer process, all successful candidates will be required to give their consent to complete a basic DBS disclosure. For roles with budgetary responsibility, successful candidates will also be required to give their consent to the completion of a credit check. All job offers are subject the consideration of vetting results, in addition to the receipt of satisfactory references.
Meridian are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. If you have a disability, as a Disability Confident Employer we're committed to ensuring that you are treated fairly throughout our Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage please discuss any reasonable adjustments that you may require with Dawn Fish, our Talent Acquisition Manager.