£41000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
8 months ago
Disability Assessor - Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD)
£41,000 - £43,000 + Excellent Benefits Listed Below
We are currently looking for ambitious and driven health-care professionals - Registered Nurses, Paramedics, Physiotherapists or Occupational Therapists to join our clients established multi-professional team of disability analysts.
As a health assessor you will use your clinical knowledge, and communication and investigation skills to assess claimants and produce a report for the dwp, who will use your findings to ensure claimants, receive the correct level of care required for their needs.
You will be provided full comprehensive training, paid full salary from day 1.
At the end of the training you will gain a qualification recognised qualification certified by the Secretary of State to become and approved qualified Disability Analyst on behalf of the DWP
The day-to-day tasks of a disability analyst include:
- Thorough functional medical assessments of claimants who have long-term illness or disabilities.
- Providing comprehensive and impartial evidence based reports.
- Assessing a varied caseload including conditions from a physical mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Engaging with claimants to understand exactly how their disability or illness affects them.
- Must be a qualified Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist.
- Must be NMC or HCPC Registered
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Must have 2 years post graduate experience.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
- At 9-month mark, performance related £1000 increase will be put in place and again at 18-month mark
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to re-validate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
Please feel free to contact Samantha Hughes on 0787 686 5570 or email
samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk for any questions or queries regarding this vacancy.
Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.