Up to £38000 per annum + £48,120 OTE
23 days ago
Clinical Assessor - Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapist
Location: Dunstable, LU8
Starting Salary: £38,000
Performance Incentives to earn up to- £48,120 OTE (can email full breakdown)
We are looking for a driven Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic Or Physiotherapist who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve their work-life balance. Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity for Registered Nurse - RGN, RMN or RNLD, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic Or Physiotherapist to work as a Disability Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for a to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with on going support throughout your career. There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Must be NMC registered
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- Full time and Part time available.
- Bonus structure / Performance Incentive in place to earn up £48,120 OTE*
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC/HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 07-876 -86-5570 / email@example.com
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.