Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £41000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
02 Feb 00:00
Clinical Assessor - Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapist
Location: Brighton, BN1
Starting Salary: £41,000 + Excellent Benefits / Career Progression
Are you a driven Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapist who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance? Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical Assessor within a back-office environment.
What does the role consist of?
- Be the first to review cases as they come through and be responsible for analysing medical information and any evidence provided to make a decision on whether the claiming will be assessed in an assessment centre, at their home or through back office.
- Be responsible for calling anyone medically involved with the claimant and consistently liaise with other health professionals.
- Increase clinical knowledge by dealing with a wide range of conditions and other clinical specialist
- Monthly 1-hour CPD session, every 6 weeks 1-21 with clinical support lead.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapist to enhance assessment skills as well as continuing to develop your clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with ongoing support throughout your career. There are several different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday Office Hours) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance-based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC/HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
If you are interested in the Disability Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 07-876 -86-5570 / samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.