£41000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
6 months ago
Location: Deptford, SE8
Salary: £41,000 Per Annum rising to £43,000 Per Annum + Further Career Progression / Enhancements
Permanent contract - Full and Part Time Available
We are looking for a driven Registered General, Mental Health Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve their work-life balance. Do you want to use your clinical knowledge, skills and decision making abilities in a new environment?
Meridian Business Support is offering an excellent opportunity to work as a Disability Assessor. You would be conducting face to face assessments with Personal Independence Payment claimants on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) and produce a report that will be used in the decision making process.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered General, Mental Health Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist to enhance their assessment skills as well as continuing to develop their clinical skills. Full comprehensive training is provided with ongoing support throughout your career There are a number of different progression avenues within the organisation due to the growing sector so there is plenty of opportunity for future progression within the role.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 18 months Post Graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor - full comprehensive training is provided with full salary from day one.
- After 9 months' salary will increase by £1000, After 18 months £1000
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance-based salary uplifts
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement (NMC & HCPC)
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
If you are interested in the Registered General, Mental Health Nurse, Paramedic, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact
Samantha Hughes - 07-876 -86-5570 / samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk.
Alternatively, if you apply to this advert someone from the Meridian team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.