£42000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits
0151 556 2090
about 1 month ago
Registered Nurse, Paramedics, Occupational Therapists or Physiotherapists
Starting Salary £42,000 + OTE & Benefits
Would you like the opportunity to expand your clinical knowledge, have a better work-life balance and gain a new skill that will improve your assessment and report writing skills?
Our well established client who is a leading provider of health assessment services in the UK are seeking to recruit NMC/HCPC registered Health Professionals (RGN, RMN, RNLD, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist and Paramedics) to join their clinical team.
The role of a clinical assessor requires you to use your broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge to conduct independent health assessments and write reports for the DWP. You will not be required to make any decisions within this role but simply assist with the health assessment of the claims process.
Usually these roles would be face to face assessments however currently being conducted via telephone assessment until after the pandemic.
This role offers exposure with the public with a wide range of medical conditions to establish how their health conditions or disabilities affects their daily life and to write a full report based on your findings. Due to the nature of the role you will be required to use IT systems and software to write clear and concise medical reports which will later be used for decision making purposes.
- NMC/HCPC registered health care professional
- Strong clinical broad based knowledge
- Good decision-making abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills as well as the ability to communicate effectively with the general public.
- Excellent work life balance (Monday to Friday) - no nights, weekends or bank holidays are required
- Annually salary reviews and performance based salary uplifts
- Bonus Schemes
- Fantastic prospect for promotion and professional growth
- Professional body fee reimbursement
- Private medical insurance, life assurance, income protection insurance, pension scheme, personal accident insurance and professional indemnity insurance
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- Full training paid your full time salary and gaining an accredited qualification at the end of your training period.