£32000 - £34000 per annum + Excellent benefits package
11 months ago
RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic Assessor Stockton
Starting Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
Are you a RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Paramedic or a Physio, looking for a new clinical role? Are you looking to develop your clinical skills and experience further whilst following a new and exciting career path? This is a rewarding role for someone with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, who also has an aptitude and love for learning.
This is a Monday - Friday role 9am - 5pm with no weekends
- Currently home working due to COVID-19 -
Using your clinical knowledge and expertise you will be analysing medical evidence and preparing reports. No two days will ever be the same. Given the wide range of conditions and disabilities you will be analysing, each day will contribute to your expanding clinical knowledge.
This is an office based role and once training is completed you will have the opportunity to work from home 50% of your time.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical Assessor and expand your skills and experience in a new direction. Excellent on-going training and career development is available.
A full Job description is available.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training
- Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
Curious to hear more about the Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and Mags at Meridian will be in touch to discuss the role further and send you a full job description.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.