£32000 - £34000 per annum
6 months ago
RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic Assessor - Exeter
Starting Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
Are you a RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Paramedic or a Physio, looking for a new clinical role? Are you looking to develop your clinical skills and experience further whilst following a new and exciting career path? This is a rewarding role for someone with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, who also has an aptitude and love for learning.
You will be covering a wide range of physical, mental, sensory and cognitive-related conditions and producing clear and concise evidence-based medical reports. You will be Liaising with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, consultants and specialist nurses and analysing and interpreting medical evidence provided by clients in both a written and electronic format.
Hours: Monday - Friday, full and part time office hours available - no weekends, nights or bank holidays are required. - Currently home working due to COVID-19
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical Assessor and expand your skills and experience in a new direction. Excellent on-going training and career development is available. A full Job description is available.
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays) Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Private medical insurance
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
Curious to hear more about the position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and Mags at Meridian will be in touch to discuss the role further and send a full job description.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.