Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
Up to £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits Package & Pension
11 days ago
Position: Clinical Assessor
Starting salary: £32,000 per annum (£40,680 OTE - Effective after COVID-19)
Working hours: Office hours (full and part-time available)
Recruitment supplier: Meridian Business Support
We are currently recruiting qualified healthcare professionals (Nurse, Physiotherapist, Occupational Therapist or Paramedic) who would be interested in pursuing a challenging and rewarding career as a Clinical Assessor working out of a Back-Office environment in Stockton-on-Tees.
The Back-Office is the starting point for a claimant's Personal Independence Payment (PIP) journey. You will be responsible for using your medical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities to clinically evaluate the route in which a claimants PIP casefile is processed.
This role is inclusive of filework responsibilities. Where limited medical evidence has been provided by customers, you will liaise with external healthcare professionals such as GP's, Consultants and Specialist Nurses to gather key information and use it as part of the assessment process. This is a role which offers variety and no two days will be the same, given the range of physical, mental and cognitive-related conditions you will be responsible for dealing with.
Core Benefits & Additional Information:
- A full comprehensive training course is provided (for which you are paid a full-time salary).
- Up to 50% home working (once training has been completed).
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to progress into specialist Back-Office roles.
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re-validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you would like to register your interest in the above vacancy, please contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on 07762 897 190 or Aluckie@meridianbs.co.uk. Alternatively, apply to the advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.