Job Title: Clinical Assessor
Working Days: Monday - Friday
Working Hours: 9am-5pm
We are looking for ambitious and driven health care professionals to join our clients established multi-professional team of disability analysts.
What it takes as a health assessor you will use your clinical knowledge, and communication and investigation skills to assess claimants and produce a report for the DWP, who will use your findings to ensure claimants receive the correct level of care required for their needs.
You will be provided full comprehensive training, paid full salary from day 1.
At the end of the training you will gain a qualification recognised qualification certified by the Secretary of State to become and approved qualified Disability Analyst on behalf of the DWP
The day-to-day tasks of a disability analyst include:
- Thorough functional medical assessments of claimants who have long-term illness or disabilities.
- Providing comprehensive and impartial evidence based reports.
- Assessing a varied caseload including conditions from a physical mental health, cognitive and sensory impairment.
- Engaging with claimants to understand exactly how their disability or illness affects them.
- Must be a qualified Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist.
- Must be NMC or HCPC Registered
- Must have 2 years post graduate experience.
- 25 days' annual leave, with the option to buy and sell up to 10 days
- At 9-month mark, performance related £1000 increase will be put in place and again at 18-month mark
- Pension scheme, matching up to 10% of your contributions
- Life assurance, private medical insurance and medical indemnity insurance
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC/HCPC registration fee
- Health screening every two years, after one year's service
- Thorough in-house and professional training and development, covering well over the required CPD hours to revalidate and maintain your professional registration
- All flexible benefits can be tailored to your requirement and lifestyle: travel or dental insurance, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and many more
The recruitment process
Meridian Business Support is a multi-sector employment agency with branches across the UK and 30 years recruitment experience. We have a branch based in Liverpool that specialise in disability recruitment. The team of Senior Consultants in Liverpool have an in-depth knowledge of the sector and a track record of placing candidates into these roles. You will have a dedicated consultant who is on call to answer any questions and take you through the application and interview process as well as arranging your start date/training date.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the role and would like to start an application then please apply to this advert and a member of recruitment team will be in touch. Alternatively, to find out further information or to have a confidential conversation please call or email
Samantha Hughes - 0787 686 5570 | samantha.hughes @ meridianbs.co.uk
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.