£41000 - £43000 per annum
19 days ago
RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic Assessor -
Starting Salary: £41,000 - £43,000
Are you a NMC registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) or HCPC registered Paramedic, Occupational therapist, or Physiotherapist? Are you interested in pursuing a challenging and rewarding career to utilise your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment whilst gaining an accredited qualification? This is a rewarding role for someone with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, who also has an aptitude and a love for learning.
You will be covering a wide range of physical, mental, sensory and cognitive-related conditions and producing clear and concise evidence-based medical reports. You will be Liaising with external health care professionals such as GP's, consultants and specialist nurses and analysing and interpreting medical evidence provided by clients in both a written and electronic format.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical Assessor and expand your skills and experience in a new direction. Excellent on-going training and career development is available. A full Job description is available.
Hours: Monday - Friday, full and part time office hours available - no weekends, nights or bank holidays are required. - Currently home working due to COVID-19
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays) Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Private medical insurance
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are curious to hear more about the Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and I will be in touch.
Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential conversation before applying please call or email Mags on 07788 -978468 or email on email@example.com
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.