£41000 - £43000 per annum
23 days ago
RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic Assessor - Reading
Starting Salary: £41,000 - £43,000
Are you a NMC registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD) or HCPC registered Paramedic, Occupational therapist, or Physiotherapist? Are you interested in pursuing a challenging and rewarding career to utilise your clinical knowledge, skills and decision-making abilities in a new environment whilst gaining an accredited qualification? This is a rewarding role for someone with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, who also has an aptitude and a love for learning.
You will be covering a wide range of physical, mental, sensory and cognitive-related conditions and producing clear and concise evidence-based medical reports. You will be Liaising with external health care professionals such as GP's, consultants and specialist nurses and analysing and interpreting medical evidence provided by clients in both a written and electronic format.
This is an excellent opportunity to work as a Clinical Assessor and expand your skills and experience in a new direction. Excellent on-going training and career development is available. A full Job description is available.
Hours: Monday - Friday, full and part time office hours available - no weekends, nights or bank holidays are required. - Currently home working due to COVID-19
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays) Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Private medical insurance
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
Curious to hear more about the position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and Margaret Rendle at Meridian will be in touch to discuss the role further and send a full job description.
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.